DOCUMENTS WE NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR ESTATE PLAN:
- Prior Estate Planning Documents – Please bring any previously completed will, trust or other estate planning documents by you or your spouse to your conference.
- Insurance – Please bring all life insurance policies (or copies) and any insurance study prepared for you to the conference.
- Gift Tax Returns – If you have filed any federal or state gift tax returns, please bring them with you to the conference.
- Deeds – For each piece of real estate in which you have an ownership interest, please provide a copy of the deed.
- Retirement Plans – Please provide a copy of the summary description of all retirement plans.
Complete our Estate Planning Questionnaire.
Let us help you secure the best possible resolution to the challenges you are facing. We invite you to contact us to speak with an experienced attorney.